Apr 19, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 4/19/2013
Yesterday:
Cross training- Insanity Core Cardio and Balance

Yesterday was a very wet day. Thunderstorms woke me up early in the morning, and continued throughout the day. I had to go grocery shopping, though. I think I hauled back my body weight in groceries! I seriously buy way too much food for one person. My pantry and fridge are very well-stocked at the moment, and simple things like that make me happy :)

I also had to go to campus for a few meetings, so I donned my rain jacket and wellies, and swam walked to campus.
Trying to stay dry...

It's Friday, and I only have a week left of school! Four years of being an undergrad went by craaazayyy fast. Although it's kind of scary, getting near the end, I actually can't wait to graduate. I just need to tackle one more midterm, write a paper, and take three final exams. Then boom, I'm done. 20 more days.

This weekend, I am planning on participating in a local Unity Run to pay tribute to those who were affected by the tragedy at Boston. In St. Louis, there is a run held by the St. Louis Track Club at Forest Park Visitor's Center at 10am on Saturday. There is a ceremony and then a three-mile run.

Here is a link to the Facebook event page.

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter