Nov 29, 2013

Posted by Jo W. in , | 11/29/2013
The Lean Green Bean

It's time for another Foodie Pen Pals Reveal! Don't know what Foodie Pen Pals is? Each month, you sign up and get paired with another foodie. You get to know them a little and what they like. Then you put together a little package filled with yummy treats for them! (Spending limit of $15). The best part is, you get a package full of goodies as well! At the end of the month, bloggers who received packages share what they got from their pal on the Reveal Day.

My Foodie Pen Pal for this month was Arlette from New Orleans.

Here's what I got:


In the front are homemade pumpkin cookies (SO GOOD, btw) and three Larabars (chocolate chip cookie dough is my absolute fave). In the back: Pretzel Crisps, Torani Pumpkin Pie syrup, Mama Chia seed snack, and a New Orleans postcard.



I've never seen Mama Chia products before, but this is a great idea! I enjoy chia seeds in puddings, smoothies, and kombucha, so I really enjoyed trying this out. It tastes pretty good (almost like a fruit roll up or something) and my only complaint is that it's a tiny portion.



And THIS. I can make pumpkin spice lattes with this. I used it in some chai milk tea and it was delicious.

If you want to participate in next month's Foodie Pen Pals, be sure to sign up before December 5th!

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter