Jun 20, 2012

Posted by Jo W. 6/20/2012
Yesterday was a rest day, though I hiked a lot for work. I work on a research project studying box turtles and split my time between a large nature research center and an urban park. I was at the research center yesterday, and was hiking up and down mountain ridges, tracking turtles.

Three-toed Box Turtle!

Although I didn't run yesterday, I still felt a little pain in my back knee. I think I strained a tendon, or something, so I iced it when I got back home. I really hope that it goes away soon. I'm going to try to run on it this afternoon and see if the pain is better or worse.

Today's going to be a furnace, though. High is 97, and the hottest part of the day is when I usually run after I get off work. Maybe I'll go out a bit later in the evening, though it doesn't cool down all that much and I'd rather not run in the dark.


Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter