Feb 21, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in , , | 2/21/2014
Happy Friday everyone! I was busy this morning baking a bunch of cookies: more of my Funfetti Sugar Cookies and soft ginger snaps. Sounds delicious, right?


I baked about 40 cookies total for a cookie fundraiser I held on Valentine's day on my 4K for Cancer Facebook page. I promised to bake cookies for anyone who donated a minimum of $14 on Feb 14th. Gotta go deliver/ ship them to my donors! 


I will share my soft ginger snap cookie recipe later this weekend. For now, you can just imagine the scent of warm spices wafting from fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies and biting into the pillow-soft, melt-in-your-mouth bit of heaven ;)


One of my best friend is obsessed with them, so when she donated, I had to bake her some! 

Hope you're having a great Friday!



*** You can still enter to win a sample of ENERGYbits, so enter my giveaway HERE***

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter