Feb 24, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in , , | 2/24/2014
I haven't posted one of these since... October!? What have I been doing with my life? Not training much, apparently. Well, here are the workouts I've done this past week:

Wednesday- 47 mins on bike trainer doing intervals; 15 mins warm up, 1 min on, 30 sec rest x10, 15 mins cool down. Followed by Insanity Core Cardio (17 mins)

Thursday- 5 miles, 7:57 pace

Saturday- 37 mile bike ride

Sunday- 28 mile bike ride

Umm, I think I did another workout on the bike trainer earlier last week, but I didn't write it down and I can't remember.

Today, I went on a 5 mile run. I was planning on doing 2 miles relaxed, 2 miles tempo pace (under 7:30), then 2 miles cool down. That didn't happen and I only did one mile at 7:23 pace because my ankle started to bother me and I was gasping for air and felt like shit. If anyone cares besides me, my splits for this run went like this: 7:54, 8:09, 7:23, 7:59, 7:50.



It was windy and cold at the start, but I soon got pretty warm. At least it was nice and sunny!

Blergh, I have a lot of work to do before my 10K in 2 months and a handful of days. I got this. I got this.


Have you gotten your run/workout in today yet? What are your goals for this week?

*** You can still enter to win a sample of ENERGYbits, so enter my giveaway HERE***

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter