Oct 30, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 10/30/2013
Ugh, it's What I Ate Wednesday in the blogosphere. I had to get a wisdom tooth extracted this morning, so I haven't eaten anything since 6:30 this morning. And I am so hungry, but too afraid of using my mouth yet. The septocaine is wearing off, so I can start to feel my face again. And a bit of soreness from the extraction area. I hope my painkillers are strong enough.

So, today is What I Didn't Eat Wednesday. Or What I Want to eat but can't Wednesday.

Like this Korean BBQ from Honeypig that I ate after the marathon on Sunday.


Or this lamb shawarma from Lebanese Taverna.

Or this amazing pastry from Les Madeleines in Salt Lake City.


Okay, I need to stop torturing myself with pictures of food. I'm going to take a nap!




Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter