Oct 20, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 10/20/2013
I'm off to Portland, Maine for another interview. This will be a short trip, so I'll be coming back tomorrow night. I'm excited to explore the city a bit and eat some Maine lobster! Haha I was checking out some of the restaurants around my hotel, and they all look pretty good :)

Tomorrow, I'll be going to the dental school around noon, and then head directly to the airport for my flight back to DC. Wish I had more time to look around and do touristy things, but I have to get back to work on Tuesday. Portland seems like a quaint town. I guess I'll see for myself :)

This morning I had time to go on a 20 mile bike ride. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. It's getting chilly, and the first couple of miles is chilly, but it's not too bad. There was a large mountain bike event called the MoCo Epic going on near my house, so I saw a ton of mountain bikers heading to the trails. The MoCo Epic is a ride through all the parks in my county, and it seems really fun! Too bad I have to travel :(

I only have time for a quick post. I'm at the airport gate and boarding soon! I'll share details about my trip later!


Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter