May 3, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in , | 5/03/2014
Hello! I just got back from a weekend in Boston. I drove up here with my dad on Thursday, and we are here until Saturday to apartment-hunt. I am moving to this fabulous city in August, when I start dental school.

Walked around on Boylston Thursday night and I came across the Boston marathon finish line! I geeked out a bit when I saw this and took a pic like a tourist ;) By the way, there are so many people wearing their Boston jackets! I want one :(


On Friday morning, we walked around the city and passed through the Public Garden on the Boston Commons. So beautiful right now with flowers everywhere.



I went to Flour Bakery to grab a second breakfast: Twice-baked Brioche (like an amazing almond-crusted French toast) and an iced coffee.


After spending all afternoon apartment-hunting, I headed over to Quincy Market to check it out. It's pretty touristy, with street performers and gift shops. There was so many food options!


I ended up chilling at the Salty Dog with a beer and fried calamari ;)



I had a great time in the city with my dad. After walking around and exploring the different neighborhoods, I feel a lot more familiar with the city that will be my future home.

Have you ever been to Boston? 

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter