Apr 4, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in , | 4/04/2014
Happy Friday!

This morning, I went out for a short 2.26 mile run, averaging 7:38 pace. I then switched to my bike because I wanted to test out my new K-Edge GoPro mount. I took a video of my short ride around a local soccerplex. It took me a while to figure out how to edit the clips and all that, and after much frustration, here's what I produced:



By the way, the GoPro editing software SUCKS. I just use it to convert the files, and then edit in Windows Movie Maker. I tried editing directly in GoPro Studio, and it crashed half way through! What a waste of time.

Hope you enjoy the video! It's not that great... I tried to speed it up at some parts so it's not too boring, but there's not much to see. I'm excited to use it this summer, when I ride across the country! Those videos will be much more interesting, especially since I'll be riding with my team, so there will be much more to see than empty roads in the suburbs.

In other news, I joined Strava! Well, I used to use the Strava app, but after getting the Garmin 310XT, I don't use my cell phone to track my rides and runs anymore. Although it's so convenient to upload data from my watch to computer with the ANT+ stick, I've been too lazy to do so until today. It's not too hard, and even technologically-disinclined me figured it out. It took me a while to figure out how to transfer the data from Garmin Connect to Strava, but I think I got it. 

Do you use Strava?



Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter