Apr 15, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in | 4/15/2014
Happy Tuesday! I'm spending spring break in Disney World, so I'll probably not be blogging much. I'll be posting some photo updates when I get the chance.

We arrived very late last night, and when we finally got to the Carribean Beach Resort, I went straight to bed! Today is our first full day here, and we are spending it in Magic Kingdom. 


I'm here with my younger cousins and aunt. It's our first time at Disneyworld, though we've been to Disneyland in various locations. Magical Kingdom is pretty much the same as Disneyland. So far, we've been to the Haunted House, Space Mountain, and It's a Small World. 


The resort we are staying at is beautiful, too. Just like the Caribbean beach :)


Off to go make some magical memories!

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter