Apr 16, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in | 4/16/2014
Hello! I am continuing to blog on the road as I'm spending the week at Disney World. Today, I spent the day at Animal Kingdom. I was pretty excited for this theme park!


 It's like a zoo with rides and other attractions! First thing we saw when we entered the park was an enclosure with interesting water birds. This one is a spoonbill. 


One of my cousins got his face painted with a superhero mask. Adorable :)


"Africa"


We went on the safari. I highly recommend this attraction! Just be sure to get Fast Passes, because it's popular. 




The Finding Nemo Musical is also another great attraction. It's a shortened version of the movie, live with some pretty cool puppetry. The show was approximately 40 minutes. 


Went to Tusker House to stuff my face for dinner. It's an African themed buffet and the interior is decorated like a marketplace. 



Another great day! Epcot tomorrow!

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter