Aug 13, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 8/13/2013
Rainy morning today. I was totally not expecting that and I was hoping to go cycling. It wasn't raining that hard, so I contemplated running instead. Then it started raining harder, and I was a wuss and decided to work out indoors instead of getting soaked. I decided to do Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit.


This video was about 40 minutes; relatively short, but intense. I like doing Insanity because it really gets me sweating. Like completely soaked and dripping with sweat. You can't really tell, but I am glistening.


I wanted to go out for a short cool down run afterwards, but it was still raining, so I chickened out once again (despite already being soaked). Oh well, tomorrow morning is going to be an amazing 60 degrees and dry, so I'll definitely be doing something outside. Probably running, since I need to start ramping up my mileage!


Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter