Aug 30, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 8/30/2013
The Lean Green Bean

It's Foodie Pen Pals Reveal Day! This is my first time participating, and I am really glad I did! Don't know what Foodie Pen Pals is? Each month, you sign up and get paired with another foodie. You get to know them a little and what they like. Then you put together a little package filled with yummy treats for them! (Spending limit of $15). The best part is, you get a package from another participant. At the end of the month, bloggers who received packages share what they got from their pal on the Reveal Day.

My Foodie Pen Pal for this month was Georgie from In It 4 the Long Run. She made me some AMAZING homemade treats that were both healthy and delicious. Check out what I got!






Newman's Own Peanut Butter cups, homemade tropical granola bars, AWESOME almond butter, cute handmade cactus earrings, and a handmade card! I loved how almost everything was handmade with care, even the almond butter label! So creative and sweet :)


The granola bars, that are sadly gone! I snacked on these throughout the week, as well as crumbling them over my Greek yogurt. Good thing Georgie included the recipe so that I can make them myself. Good thinking ;)


And Georgie's Awesome Almond Butter, which is truly awesome. The vanilla extract was a really nice touch. I've been enjoying this on my toast every morning.

I really enjoyed participating in Foodie Penpals, and I look forward to next month!

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter