Aug 30, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 8/30/2013
Woohoo it's Friday! Yes, I pointed out a terribly obvious fact. You're welcome ;)

For most of you, Friday is the last day of the work/school week, and the start of the weekend. I actually don't work on Fridays, but I do on the weekend, so today is my day off :)

Five things I'm enjoying this Friday:

1. Biking 23 lovely miles through the countryside this morning. The weather was rather cool, too.

2. Cinnamon Hazelnut granola with Greek yogurt for second breakfast; enough said :P

3. Catching up on Season 3 of Game of Thrones (who else is a GoT fan?)

4. Enjoying a rhubarb pie that I got yesterday at a Pennsylvania Dutch market. I go there every Thursday/Friday to pick up a yummy treat to reward myself at the end of the week. It might not be the healthiest treat, but it makes me happy and IMO, a healthy habit.

5. Going to Bucca di Beppo for dinner with my bro. $15 off coupon FTW!

Bucca di Beppo is an Italian, family-style restaurant. It's not fancy, and a bit kitschy, but I think the food is solid and a great deal. The portions are HUGE, since they are meant to feed 2 or more, and the prices are very reasonable. I'm gonna stuff my face with delicious carbs :D 

What are you doing this Friday? Have you been to Bucca di Beppo?


Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter