Aug 2, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 8/02/2013
I made a little video for you on my morning ride through the country roads. I'm not fancy enough to have a GoPro, so I used a ghetto-ass way of taking a video by using the front-facing camera of my iPhone strapped to my left arm. The quality is terrible. I apologize for my lack of video-taking technology.


LMAO it's super-dee-duper crooked! I tried.


And a super shaky video going through my favorite part of the route. It's all wooded and shaded, with some fields, creeks, horses, and houses.

DISCLAIMER: trying to take a video or using an iPhone while riding is extremely dangerous. I only did this on a really deserted road, at a slow speed. I do NOT recommend anyone trying this at home.

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter