Sep 30, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 9/30/2013
The Lean Green Bean
It's Foodie Pen Pals Reveal Day! Don't know what Foodie Pen Pals is? Each month, you sign up and get paired with another foodie. You get to know them a little and what they like. Then you put together a little package filled with yummy treats for them! (Spending limit of $15). The best part is, you get a package from another participant. At the end of the month, bloggers who received packages share what they got from their pal on the Reveal Day.


For this month, I was paired with Bree over at The Thing About Joy. She filled my package with healthy treats, both homemade and store-bought! I also got cute cards with a hand-written note and a recipe for the cookies she made me! How sweet :)






Haha I can't get enough pumpkin lately :) I made pumpkin pancakes on Saturday, and have half a can of pumpkin left, so I'm going to make more healthy pumpkin cookies! Those Larabars disappeared really fast, too. Omg I haven't tried the peanut butter chocolate before, but it's AMAZING and now it's my favorite flavor. I need to get more :P

Join Foodie Pen Pals for the month of October to join in on the food and fun!

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter