Sep 21, 2013

Posted by Jo W. 9/21/2013
My bike is tuned up, tire pressure is topped off, finally got a water bottle cage and installed it, printed out my cue sheets and maps, and I am almost ready for the Back Roads Century tomorrow. Just need to pack a few more important items, and hopefully I don't forget anything!

Here's an overview of the 100 mile bike ride. It's going to be epic, accompanied by perfect fall weather :D



I am also bringing my brand new GoPro Hero3 to take some footage of the ride. I ordered a helmet strap, and tested it out today. Here's a short video of the test ride. It's a bit boring, with limited editing. I just sped it up a tad. I should add some music to my videos at least...


So excited for tomorrow! :D

What adventures are you going on this weekend?


Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter