Mar 14, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in , | 3/14/2014
Happy Friday, we made it to the end of the week :) This week has been so busy, that it's hard to believe that it's almost the weekend! Here are five things I am looking forward to this weekend:

1. Picking up my 4K for Cancer bike, the bike that I will be riding 4,400 miles across the country this summer! I was supposed to get it last weekend, but they didn't have my size bike ready. I'll be heading up to Baltimore today to get it (finally!) Can't wait to start training on it :)
2. Going on a trail run with a friend . We are planning on doing a loop around a lake on Saturday, and then brunch afterwards. It's also going to be a gorgeous day on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to spending it outside.

3. Meeting up with friends in DC for Ethiopian food. A girl friend from college is coming down from NYC to visit this weekend. Can't wait to see her and hang out! And eat Ethiopian, one of my fave ethnic foods!

4. My 4K for Cancer bake sale fundraiser. I am going to be baking a lot of things today and Saturday, packaging all the goodies, and making final preparations for my bake sale on Sunday afternoon. Wish me luck!



5. Celebrating my cousin's birthday. My cousin is turning 12 on Tuesday, but we are planning on celebrating with a birthday dinner Sunday night. And then cake :P

What are you looking forward to this weekend? Are you running a race?



Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter