Mar 14, 2014

Posted by Jo W. in , | 3/14/2014
Happy Pi Day, everyone! Since I'm a geek who loves to eat, of course I wouldn't forget this very important day celebrating all things pi!

Pi:  The number π is a mathematical constant, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, approximately equal to 3.14159. Wikipedia

Pie: a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry.




I have been baking all morning, making cookie dough, granola, and of course, a pie! I decided to keep it simple and make an apple pie. 


My Pi Day pie! :) 


Are you eating pie today to celebrate? Check out some of the other pie recipes on my blog!


No-bake Blackberry Yogurt Pie
gluten-free


Apple Pie with Coconut Oil Crust 
vegan



Pumpkin Whoopie Pie (also a kind of pie, right?)
vegan


What is your favorite type of pie? 


Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter